We wish everyone a fun and safe Independence Day celebration with family and friends!
With summer in full swing and calendars filling up, we all want to look and feel our best. Nothing says self-confidence and well-being like a healthy and beautiful smile. A premier family, cosmetic, and specialty care practice, Maple Avenue Family Dentistry is committed to making that smile a reality. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and techniques, we provide comprehensive solutions to whiten, re-contour, repair, strengthen, and restore symmetry to your smiling face!
Top Dentists at Maple Avenue Family Dentistry! As you’re enjoying the summer weather, be sure to pick up the current issue of Rhode Island Monthly and check out the 2015 edition of Top Dentists. Yet again, our highly trained group of dental professionals have made the list! Congratulations to Dr. Andrea Barone, Dr. Brad Turchetta, Dr. Jon Ruel and Dr. Michael Kacewicz for being recognized this year. Thank you for helping to make Maple Avenue Family Dentistry the one-stop location to get top-notch dental care!
Office Updates: The Maple Avenue Family would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest addition, hygienist Wendy Durudogan. A URI graduate, Wendy is from right next door in Middletown and has been a practicing hygienist for over 20 years! Wendy will be here Mondays and Saturdays, so be sure to say hello during your next visit!
Make a Statement With Your Smile!
Maple Avenue Family Dentistry proudly offers a comprehensive array of dental services in one location, including:
* Bonding, porcelaincrowns, andveneers
* DigitalX-rays(80-90%lessradiationthantraditional film X-rays)
Manage it with Moe:
More than 51 million hours of school are lost each year by children due to dental related illness. Summer is a great time to see the dentist to prevent or identify such problems before the school calendar fills up again. Think he or she might be a good candidate for orthodontics? Call today and book a summer appointment for your child. See our friendly and knowledgeable front desk personnel for assistance and financing options, so you can make the most out of your dental coverage and benefits.
Dr. Barone continues to seek out new ways to update and improve our office, making it your top choice in dental care locations. On your next visit to Maple Avenue Family Dentistry, you may notice that brand new computers have been installed in all rooms! We’ve had a great response to another recent update: our automated confirmation system, Demand Force, which utilizes text messaging and email to confirm scheduled appointments. Please call or stop by the front desk to ensure your contact information is contact information is up-to-date.
With college students returning home now is a great time to consider seeing Dr. Bouffard for the safe and effective removal of wisdom teeth. This protects against damage to the adjacent teeth, which can be painful and lead to infection or more serious issues. Dr. Bouffard also treats patients for periodontal, implant, and oral surgical procedures. He is available to discuss any questions or concerns you may have – call for an appointment today!
No Time during the summer? We’re here to help! Book appointments now to get in during those school vacations. Perhaps Saturdays work best for you? MAFD can suit all your family’s needs (both children and adults). We continue to do all we can to accommodate our patients’ demanding schedules, offering convenient evening and Saturday hours. A dentist is always on call for emergencies, and most dental insurances are accepted.
Courtesy Note to Parents: Please remember, however, that children below the age of 18 cannot be dropped off and left without an adult present to first check in and speak with the dentist/orthodontist. Thank you!
Bad Dental Habits That Wreck Your Teeth: Human teeth can last a lifetime if properly cared for, but there are some bad habits that can cause damage to your teeth resulting in chipped teeth, fractured tooth structure, tooth-wear, spacing, headaches and even neck, joint or back pain.
* Although it seem harmless enough, chewing on ice, pens or pencils, or holding objects between your teeth can actually do damage to your teeth by chipping or cracking them. Go for the sugarless gum if you feel the urge to chew on something. It will trigger saliva flow which make teeth stronger and protects against enamel eating acids.
* Tongue and lip piercings pose similar risks, aside from being riddled with bacteria! Also, the metal rubbing against the gums can cause gum damage that can lead to tooth loss.
* Grinding can wear teeth down. Visit our office to get specially fitted for a night guard to prevent further damage.
* Smoking wreaks havoc on teeth: from staining, gum disease, tooth loss to cancer of the mouth, lips, and tongue.
Breaking these habits is important if you want to maintain good dental health. To learn more about how to have good dental health and to schedule your dental visit, visit our website and call Maple Avenue Family Dentistry today!
CHECK US OUT! www.MapleAvenueFamilyDentistry.com
Whether you’re on the treadmill, catching a break at work, or just think it’s time for a change and want to learn more about your options, take a minute and visit our website, www.mapleavenuefamilydentistry.com. We have everything you’re looking for and more!
* 2-3 Minute Videos: Top 5 Advantages to In-Office Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants: High-Tech Teeth, Top 5 Ways to Prevent Bad Breath, How to Clean Teeth With Braces, Age One Dental Visit, Preventing Cavities in Kids
* Hundreds of Informative Articles: The Impact of a Smile
Makeover, The Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth,
Porcelain Crowns and Veneers, How and Why Teeth Wear,
Top 10 Oral Health Tips for Children, The Field-Side Guide to
Dental Injuries, Orthodontics for the Older Adult and much, much more!
* Patient and Doctor Blogs: countless topics including Restorative Treatments for Worn Teeth, Veneers vs. Dental Implants: What’s the Difference?, Does Anxiety and Stress Affect Your Dental Health?, The Benefits of Invisalign, Sensitive Teeth
* On our website, you can fill out medical forms, request and appointment, and make payments.
* Also find Testimonials, Patient Reviews, Services, Awards, Meet the Doctors, and more.
Be sure to visit the identistreview section to leave a friendly message!
Be our Word of Mouth! One of the highest compliments from our patients is the referral of family and friends. Dr. Andrea Barone and his associates are currently accepting new patients, offering customized levels of care to fit each patient’s unique needs. Please continue to spread the good word by reviewing us online. Visit websites such as dentistdig.com, angieslist.com, yelp.com, and healthgrades.com to help others find the right dentist for them!
Please Note: Additional parking for Maple Avenue Family Dentistry is available in the lot on the opposite side of our building, across the street from Holy Angels Church. For those parking by the emergency room entrance, take the elevator up to the second floor where our office is located.