With 2015 quickly coming to a close, Maple Avenue Family Dentistry would like to remind those of you who participate in dental insurance with annual plans and flex spending accounts to take advantage of those extra dollars before they’re gone. Without warning, many of you with dental insurance will lose your hard-earned dental benefit dollars because your benefit plan year is about to run out! Avoid the holiday rush and maximize your insurance benefits, which typically expire December 31st. Busy around the holidays? No problem! We offer convenient evening and weekend hours, making scheduling simple, but please remember to plan ahead. The schedule here at Maple Avenue Family Dentistry fills up quickly!
Holidays are right around the corner…give your family and friends something that will really make them smile: the gift of dental health. Consider electric toothbrushes, Zoom Bleaching treatment, even those porcelain veneers they’ve always wanted.
Check with our front desk to help you tackle that list!
Office Updates: In addition to bringing brand new, state-of-the- art computers into our rooms, Dr. Barone has also brightened them – come in to see our newly repainted office.
We are proud to offer care from ten of Rhode Island’s top dentists, many of which are highlighted in the current issue of Rhode Island Monthly as this year’s Top Dentists. Dr. Robert Bouffard is the periodontist and implantologist in our practice and continues to provide outstanding care to his Rhode Island patients. He uses a variety of surgical and non-surgical techniques to treat inflammation, infection and degeneration. Our team of dental specialists are also able to perform a variety of cosmetic procedures to improve appearance and restore damaged areas. If you think you may be a candidate for implants or are interested in the preventative removal of wisdom teeth book a consultation today.
Dr. Jon Ruel, specializing in advanced reconstructive dentistry, still sees patients by private appointment. We are thrilled to offer his 40 years of expertise here in our office when he’s not out mentoring and lecturing to other dentists across the country.
Manage it with Moe:
For over a decade, Maple Avenue Family Dentistry has exclusively used composite (tooth-colored) material for all fillings and restorations. Some dental insurances do not reimburse in full for this procedure; however it is standard care in our practice. Please ask if you need assistance with your insurance company.
Courtesy Note to Parents: Please remember, children below the age of 18 cannot be dropped off and left without an adult present to first check in and speak with the dentist/orthodontist. Thank you!
This Thanksgiving, let’s give thanks for our healthy teeth and do all we can to keep them bright throughout the year. Here are a few tidbits to keep in mind as we fill our holiday tables:
* Incorporate foods that are high in vitamins and nutrients to keep your gums nice and healthy
* As tempting as candy may be, limit your consumption of such sticky foods. These take much longer to chew and increase our cavity risk.
* Continue to incorporate high-fiber fruits and vegetables into your diet, such as pears, carrots, apples and celery. These foods help remove plaque and promote saliva flow in order to neutralize acids in your mouth that attack the enamel.
CHECK US OUT! www.MapleAvenueFamilyDentistry.com
Whether you’re on the treadmill, catching a break at work, or just think it’s time for a change and want to learn more about your options, take a minute and visit our website, www.mapleavenuefamilydentistry.com. We have everything you’re looking for and more!
- 2-3 Minute Videos: Top 5 Advantages to In-Office Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants: High-Tech Teeth, Top 5 Ways to Prevent Bad Breath, How to Clean Teeth With Braces, Age One Dental Visit, Preventing Cavities in Kids
- Hundreds of Informative Articles: The Impact of a Smile
Makeover, The Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth,
Porcelain Crowns and Veneers, How and Why Teeth Wear,
Top 10 Oral Health Tips for Children, The Field-Side Guide to
Dental Injuries, Orthodontics for the Older Adult and much, much more!
- Patient and Doctor Blogs: countless topics including Restorative Treatments for Worn Teeth, Veneers vs. Dental Implants: What’s the Difference?, Does Anxiety and Stress Affect Your Dental Health?, The Benefits of Invisalign, Sensitive Teeth
- On our website, you can fill out medical forms, request and appointment, and make payments.
- Also find Testimonials, Patient Reviews, Services, Awards, Meet the Doctors, and more.
Be our Word of Mouth! One of the highest compliments from our patients is the referral of family and friends. Dr. Andrea Barone and his associates are currently accepting new patients, offering customized levels of care to fit each patient’s unique needs. Please continue to spread the good word by reviewing us online. Visit websites such as dentistdig.com, angieslist.com, yelp.com, and healthgrades.com to help others find the right dentist for them!
Here’s to a season of wonder, warmth, and smiles!
Please Note: Additional parking for Maple Avenue Family Dentistry is available in the lot on the opposite side of our building, across the street from Holy Angels Church. For those parking by the emergency room entrance, take the elevator up to the second floor where our office is located.